We have a wonderful FT/PT vacancy for an experienced person to take over the day to day running of the building and admin side of the office management. See below for the Job Description.
Those interested can apply via the Timewise website direct, or please send a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role outlined in the job ad and why you’d like to work with us, to Joan at: email@example.com before midnight on Sunday 29 March.
If you'd like any further information, or an informal chat, please contact Joan, as above.
Interview dates: Thursday 2 and Friday 3 April, 2020.
This is an opportunity for an experienced and proactive Office Manager or PA wanting to work in a friendly and inclusive environment whilst helping in the community of St Andrew’s Youth Club.
The Office Manager’s role is to:
- To use her/his office skills to provide support to the Chief Executive and Youth Club Manager as well as being able to work independently to ensure the smooth and efficient day to day running of the building.
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts with the building’s suppliers
- Monitoring and increasing bookings for the building’s facilities
- Ensuring staff and building compliance are up to date and implemented to helping the Club transition its records and systems from paper to digital.
This position would suit someone who is organised and thorough, outgoing and pro-active. St Andrew has a tight knit supportive and friendly team who work well together in ensuring that the needs of the Club are met.
- You have a proven track record of successfully completing complex tasks to a high standard;
- You are an energetic, self-motivated individual, good at working with and motivating others;
- You are organised and work methodically, but are comfortable working under pressure and unflappable in the face of unforeseen priorities.
- You are as happy to be delegated tasks as you are to make this job your own;
- You are a multi-tasker, possibly worked in production and a busy office environment;
- You are computer and systems literate to a high level,
- You are personable, patient and proactive
- You can be relied upon to foster good relations with stakeholders.
- You are required to make your role fit the vision and purpose of the organisation.
Please send a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role and why you’d like to work with us.
Interview dates: Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd April, 2020