Benefits for your company
- Meet your CSR requirements with staff volunteer* opportunities with young people
- Unite your team by holding a team building day at the Club*; running your own fundraising events, or taking part in selected fundraising, such as cycling challenges*
- Reward your staff with two invitations to attend the annual 100 Club networking event with a top business speaker. Meet like-minded, ambitious businesses, Club members and youth workers**
- Promote your business through the Club's networks; profile-raise through sponsorship at our prestigious events held in special venues
- Keep up to date with regular news and impact reports from St Andrew's Club.
- Use our 100 Club logo to display your commitment to your community
- Upgrade to a £1,000 member. Extra benefits include two invitations to all Club events at prestigious locations in the Cities of London and Westminster, for example a reception at the Supreme Court in June 2019.
*subject to availability
**the most recent was 3 July 2019
Blue Orchid Hotels
Cayzer Trust Company
Guinness Asset Management
Jupiter Asset Management
Lee Bolton Monier-Williams
Lock & Co Hatters
Oil Companies International Marine Forum
The Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders Limited
The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
Plus Current Supporters
John Lewis Partnership
The difference your support will make
Together, the St Andrew's - Westminster 100 Club can raise more than £50,000 annually. Invaluable funds to help 100 of its 700 members each year to not only 'stay out of trouble' but learn vital skills and experience opportunities to develop self-confidence, respect for others and build their abilities to contribute to society as good citizens. Every penny you raise will help fund our work of enriching young lives.
*The Index of Multiple Deprivation (2015) places 17% of the local St James's Ward in the top 10% most deprived in England under the measures of employment, education, health & disability and household overcrowding.
Why your support is vital
St Andrew's is the only local youth club that isn't tied to one housing estate. This 'oldest youth club in the world' has been providing a precious, inclusive, welcoming, supportive and safe environment for over over 150 years. Our members can join St Andrew's Club from five years old through to adulthood, paying only a modest membership.
Growing up in central London can be tough, with many families experiencing financial hardships and other external pressures. Almost three quarters of our members live in local social housing*.
What would happen if St Andrew's were not here
Despite demand for high quality youth provision our continued existence is dependent on the generosity of grants and voluntary donations. The Club is a vital resource and is recognised by key Westminster figures. Councillor Steve Summers, The Lord Mayor of Westminster 2016-2017 said: "I can't imagine how many lives St Andrew's Club has changed in the course of 150 years."
Chris has been a member since the age of nine. He took part in football, boxing and karate and won a European bronze karate medal. He is the founder and CEO of a worldwide Social Fitness App, leads a health and fitness business and still regularly volunteers at the Club. He puts much of his success down to the values instilled at St Andrew's: "It all started from a small youth club I attended every day to stay out of trouble!"