18 Mar 2019
Mar 18, 2019 standrews
Looking to give back to the community? St Andrew's Club is looking for volunteers to help out with all aspects of life at Junior, Middle and Senior Clubs. Specifically, we are looking for volunteer help in the following areas:
- Personal Training- a personal trainer to come and run a boot camp session or a high intensity type workout programme on Thursdays evenings.
- Gym Instructor- someone to lead a range of group exercise programmes to help our Club members improve their health, fitness and well-being on Monday evenings.
- Boxing Instructor- someone who has boxing experience to help Club members develop their skills on various evenings.
- Football- we are looking for people to drive our mini-bus to weekend football matches and/or help provide training at football practice on various evenings.
- Music production- we are looking for someone who has music production experience who could help our Club Members with their music production skills as well as boost their lyric and song writing skills - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Cooking or baking- someone with cookery and/ or baking experience to help out at our MasterChef & Bake Off sessions at the Club on Monday and/or Tuesday nights.
- Parent Trustee- we are always looking for local parents/ carers of St Andrew's Club members to become a Trustee to represent members on the Club's Management Committee. No experience necessary, just a willingness to take part.
- Are you looking for a Trustee role where you can use your professional skills? Our Management Committee is looking for more Trustees who can bring a specific professional skill to advise the Board.
This is your chance to be a part of a precious community asset, which provides value for money opportunities in a safe, attractive environment for young people to develop educationally, socially and personally through an exciting range of activities and opportunities. Can you help us?
If you are interested, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to raise your interest and find out more details.